Friday 22 August 2014

Room 11 Enjoys Gymnastics

Room 11 and 12 have been going to Bruce Pulman every Monday for gymnastics.  We love going on the bus and doing all the activities Bruce Pulman has to offer.  We have written about the time we are spending at Bruce Pulman.  



Gymnastics

Every Monday Room 11 and 12 go to gymnastics. My favourite thing is to swing a rope and swing to a bean bag.

Thore

Bruce Pulman Park

Yesterday Room 11 and 12 went to Bruce Pulman Park, and we went to the swing and there was a teacher called Mrs Lockwood.

Rosa

Gymnastics

On Monday Room 11 and 12 went to gymnastics. First we had to do a big warm up. For the warm up we had to skip, hop and jump. Then we got into our groups. My group started with the big swinging rope. You had to hold on to the rope. Then when you were ready you had to push as hard as you could.

Moss


Gymnastics

On Monday Room 11 and 12 go to gymnastics. First I did the swing rope then I swung high up.

Madeline


Gymnastics

Every Monday Room 11 and 12 goes to gymnastics. I was group 2. I had fun.

Luke  

Bruce Pulman

On Monday we went to gymnastics at Bruce Pulman.  First, Group Six went to the hula hoops. We did swinging.  Next we went to the trampolines.  We had to do five jumps.  I went second.

By Lily Rose

Bruce Pulman
One day at Bruce Pulman we jumped and we hopped and there was a trampoline and there was a little purple trampoline.  There was a trampoline and there was a cross in the middle of the trampoline.

By Lilli-Rose


Bruce Pulman

Every Monday we go to gymnastics. I swung on the middle doughnut. I went on the red table. There were cones on the table.
 
Joe

Gymnastics

Every Monday we go to gymnastics. I fell in the doughnut.

Jarred

Bruce Pulman

I went to Bruce Pulman Park. First we did a warm up. Next we went on the beam. I almost fell off! The next thing we had to jump over some cones.

Harry
Bruce Pulman

Yesterday Room 11 and 12 went to Bruce Pulman Park.  First we had a warm up. Next we got in our groups.  My group is number 3.

Evan

Bruce Pulman Park

I went to Bruce Pulman Park with my mum and my mum was talking to the police. My mum talked to a police man.

Daisy-Kate

Bruce Pulman

I went to gymnastics on a bus. I swung over the beans. I fell down in the middle of the beams. I went up the ladder. I jumped on the trampoline. It had cross in a box on it. I jumped really high. At the end of the day we got on the bus again. We went back to school. I love gymnastics.

By Campbell

Bruce Pulman Park

On Monday I went on the blue mat and first I hopped all around and when the music stopped we jump stopped and we had to listen to Mrs Lockwood.

Abigail















No comments:

Post a Comment