Thursday 26 May 2016

Scooter Day!

We had a fabulous day with Lisa from Auckland Transport learning how to use our scooters safely.



Scooter Day

I went to school and there was a Scooter Safety Day and you had to take turns doing the scooter safety and I had lots of fun.
Hugh

Scooter Day
I went to a  Scooter Day.  I went on a zebra crossing and a sneaky driveway.  I zig zagged.  I had to wear my helmet and it was good.

Jesse



Scooter Day
I went over the sneaky driveway and the zebra crossing.  Before we had fun we checked our helmets.  Then the fun was over.  I had fun.
Nicholas
 Scooter Day
I went to the Scooter Day.  Our classroom did  well.  We went around the cones and we crossed the road on our scooters.
Flynn



Scooter Day
Today was Scooter Day.  I borrowed a scooter from my friend and we did a zebra crossing.
Tighe

 Scooter Day
Today was Scooter Day.  First we had to do 2, 4, 1.  Then we had to go in a start line.  Then Lisa told us that we had to go around the cones because we had to practise our stopping.  Next they lay down a mat.  One was called a sneaky driveway. The other one was called a zebra crossing.
Indy




































































No comments:

Post a Comment